Friday, July 17, 2009

Join Close To My Heart in July and pick your "Favorite Five"

In July along with the already awesome Consultant Kit you recieve for $99 plus tax and shipping. You can choose five more bonus products from this list:

My Acrylix Thank You stamp set (retail value $22.95)
Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit (retail value $34.95)
Basic Textured Cardstock Combo Pack (retail value $14.95)
Life Delights Memory Showcase (retail value $12.95)
My Original Hello Birdie Card Kit (retail value $12.95)
Creative Basics Sillhouette Collection (retail value $8.95)
Heartfelt Whimsy Die Cuts (retail value $9.95)
All Out Adventure Rub-Ons (retail value $9.95)
Window Charms Squares (retail value $9.95)

Contact me to find out more scrapfromtheheart@hotmail.com or go to my website olivia.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment